- WHAT IS ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION ( ED ) ??
When a man cant get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse , then it is called ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
- WHY MOST OF THE GUYZ CANT OVERCOME THIS ??
Atfirst people use to fail doing sex or facing cant to keep erection.Then they start to suffer by stress, fear and shyness plays a strong roll in this case. Disable person scare to share his problem to others.due to no option they started to intake wrong medicines and apply wrong way. So their erection problem is being increased.At that moment they become hopeless and totally depressed. Depression is the root cause of ED. So they suffers by ED more than before.Day by Day their relationship becomes worst.Readers it will make you surprise that Now a days Erectile Dysfunction becomes a common and larger problem in whole world. According to the cleveland clinic, as many as 52% of men experience Erectile Dysfunction with it affecting 30% of men age 40, and 70% of men age 70.
Surprisingly I was suffered by this problem but now i am completely ok. So for me it will be easier to guide you.
I know which situation you are facing now i can feel it to my heart content but dont be worried dont be depressed, dont be worried I am with you but you have to keep patience....I promiss that while reading this blog you can easily understand that how to solute this problem totally and make your sexual life awesome.
I will not make this blog boring , through simple language step by step i will explore all of my experiences and researches..so keep patience lets begin...........
Atfirst I will discuss about symtoms for analysis or relate your problem
- Symtoms
- Difficulty getting an erection
- Inability to maintain an erection
- Decresed libido or sexual desire
Next i will explain about the causes behind this problem, If you want to really get over from this problem so you have to know about the root causes, which will certainly help you
- Causes
a) The blood vessels going to the penis becomes blocked or narrowed.
b) The vital causes of ED are
So readers If you have this problems so Immediately try to cure or control this problem so your ED problem would be 70% cured.
- Diabetes
- Heart Disease
- Hyper tension
- Multiple sclerosis
- Nerve Damage
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Ather Osclerosis
- Unhealthy Lifestyle
- Rediation Therapy
- Hyperlipidemia
- Venous Leak
- Parkinson's Disease
- Spina Bifida
- Brain\ spinalcord Trauma
- Pelvic fracture
- Vascular Bypass
- Kidney Disease
- Liver Disease
- Emphy sema
- Peyronie's Disease
c) Too much masturbate is a terrible cause of E.D. So you should masturbate 2 times in a week.
d) Being obese, drinking too much alcohol, lack of body fitness,smoking or abusing drugs are root cause of Erectile Dysfunction.
e) Medication may also cause erectile dysfunction as its side effects like Anti pertensives, Anti Depressants, Anti Depressants, Tranquilizers.
f) psychological causes can play a huge roll in the occurrence of erectile dysfunction; people suffering from stress,fear, gloom, sadness,relationship problems, performance anxiety, financial difficulties,marital difficulties can suffer from erectile dysfunction .
OFTHEN, ED IS CAUSED BY A COMBINATION OF PHYSICAL AND PSHYCOLOGICAL CAUSES......
- Solution ( without doctor treatment )
I know guyz from the begining you are looking for solution, so now I am going to reveal some affecting solution that you never got or read , guyz keep patience lets go..
- First of all focus on the causes (what I pointed before solution) and Identify that from which you are suffering it may be smoking, drinking, lack of fitness, or any disease like Diabetes, or heart Disease , and then cure or control it.
- Next focus on your daily irregular life and try to change it and make it healthy.
- Start to yoga, Meditation, and cardio, and some excercises (That I will give you all links ) a) Meditation : That reduce your depression, frustration. https://youtu.be/Xp4IkV80b6k
b) cardio: Increase blood circulation. c) push up: Increase blood flow in penis. d) kegel excercise : It increase sexual function. https://youtu.be/CK11CEV8vYE
e) Squats Excercise : It also increase blood flow in penis. https://youtu.be/s74mgOzQvII
Meditation
Cardio
Push up
Readers These 5 excercises are really affective and I got over from ED through these procedure. I gave you all the links and images that really help you.
4) you should drink 2 liters \ 8 glass water in a day. 5) you should intake Dark chocolate, water melon , Red wine , Leafy greens and beets , salmon Fish , chilies, coffee ( 2\ 3 cups in a day ) , Bananas, Onion, garlic, pomegranate. 6) you should avoid mint, pizza , Diary , popcorn, Flavored soda, canned soup, Bottle Water, white Bread.
7)Last but not least that are the penis excercises what is most important to give you a wonderful sexual relationship with your partner. https://youtu.be/TO8Mrb0uMQc this is the link. Which will 80% cure your problem.
Readers First of all dont be hopeless keep patience and step by step just apply all the tricks . So definitely you will get result in almost one month dont get late give your 100% and come on sort out it .....
COME ON GO AHEAD
BEST OF LUCK...
If you want some more tricks about health or anything else so you may make comment OR Call OR Text ME...
Contact us : 9547784509
Student of HEALTH SCIENCE
If you want some post so you may make comment
ReplyDeleteI want to share this great testimony to the world on how Dr VOODOO cure me from HSV1&2 with his herbs, I was nervous when i first contact him about the cure for HSV but i decided to give him a try because i was desperate to get cured and be free from HSV. Dr VOODOO prepared the remedy and sent it to me through UPS,which I use just the way Dr VOODOO instructed me and thank God today I am a beneficiary to this cure and I went back to the hospital after 7 days of taking the herbs and I tested HSV1&2 Negative. So I will tell you all who are looking for a cure to his/her HSV1&2 that Dr VOODOO took research before he could finally get the solution to it and a lot of people are benefiting from him right now. He also cured my friend from HPV. Dr VOODOO heals with natural herbs. Please I urge you to contact him now through his email address: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or call and WhatsApp him on +2348140120719. He is capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, CANCER of all kinds, DIABETES and so many other infections.
DeleteI am an Indian and I started facing the problem at the age of 26 and I was really frustrating and depressing. I was so devastated and had no one to tell thsi problem. My manlihood was in stake.
ReplyDeleteI was anxious and tried searching everything on web. I started reading every article on web and after 3 months of first encounter when nothing worked out. I went to a sexologist.
But that doctor looted me RS 80000 and I gained nothing. My erection capability was weakening day by day.I started using erection pills which gave me some relief.
I suffered from this meance for 3 years. I was unmarried and was suicidal after 3 years because pills also stopped working because my body had made resistance to such medicine.I had no options left with me. Now my pills were not working too.
Luckily by god's grace, I got a permanent solution of impotence in the face of STEM CELL THERAPY. It worked wonders and really helped me in getting my erection capability back within 5 months.
Now I am happily married and out of pills and I get spontaneous erection whenever required.This technology has pulled me out of depression and showed me a beacon of happiness.
I am so overwhelmed by fixing my erectile dysfunction that I have penned down my impotence journey in a website to help my brothers who suffers the same way I have suffered but no one was there to help. I hope this will help you too.
My website is www.howtocuremyed.com
Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. erectile dysfunction treatment near me in Maryland
ReplyDeleteI wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. medicine for ed problem in Maryland
ReplyDeleteErectile dysfunction has been a problem to me for years, my wife always get disappointed with me when ever will are in bed, i don’t last for up to two minute, during sex, i have taking different medication but still no solution, then i went on the net for a solution on how to enlarge my penis and i got a contact of DR KEN who help in cure erection and ejaculation problem with his herbal product and also help to enlarge penis, i get in touch with him through is email drkensolutiontemple@ gmail. com and i got the product. which i took for just a week and my ejaculation is now normal and my erection is hard and my penis got bigger than before and now i can last long in bed. now 10.5 inches long on erection and off course very large round. I am very happy for this Penis Enlargement experience no side problem. kindly contact dr Ken via: drkensolutiontemple@ gmail. com or call his mobile no +2348102574680
ReplyDeleteViagra cena This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs…
ReplyDeleteThis website is a male specialist hospital in Korea. It is a place for solving male anxieties. It treats enlargement of the penis, operation of the undergrowth, and erectile dysfunction. 여유증
ReplyDeleteThis website is a male specialist hospital in Korea. It is a place for solving male anxieties. It treats enlargement of the penis, operation of the undergrowth, and erectile dysfunction. 발기부전
ReplyDeleteI am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. types of anxiety disorders
ReplyDelete